“Relax and enjoy probably the best Sushi in Palma”

I Love Japo Santa Catalina
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
I Love Japo Santa Catalina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #549 of 2,267 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Japanese restaurant that brings a bit of Japan in Mallorca. The team I LOVE JAPO takes 10 years located in the Santa Catalina (Calle San Magi) offering a unique range of restaurants. SUSHI AND JAPANESE FOOD QUALITY . Bringing Japanese cuisine and culture to live an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I Love Japo is a vibrant happy place where you feel at home ad soon as you arrive. Smiling helpful staff and even wall mounted tvs where you can see your meals be prepared by the talented Sushiman!! Totally authentic with invredible choice; japanese beers; sake - even sake cocktails - group menus - menu del día - and don't forget to leave a space for the desserts!

There are newer reviews for I Love Japo Santa Catalina

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Restaurant has apparently changed its name but not the quality of its food. The dumplings are very tasty and a nice kick to the wasabi!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My girlfriend and I started off a night in Santa Catalina by going in for a 'quick snack' in the Japo Express restaurant and in the end had to force ourselves out after running up and impressive tab of great Japanese beers and sushi.

The sushi was as good as I've had in Tokyo itself, and the restaurant layout and decor was fairly representative of a trendy Tokyo sushi bar.

Plenty of effort went into creating the various rolls, sashimi pieces, maki's etc. and the creative energy which went into conjuring up these treats was only matched by their addictive taste!

Another interesting twist to our Japo Express dining experience was the use of table entertainment in the form of a fantastic magician. I was slightly sceptical about agreeing to be subjected to some between course magic tricks, but I e ded up being really impressed with what this magician was able to do! I'm not sure if its a standard form of entertainment if you do get asked to take part in some table tricks don't be shy, this moved our dining experience up another level.

Tis is a perfect couples restaurant and great for a 'date night'.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Small sushi bar in Santa Catalina - make a reservation or you may not get in. Great sushi and with a twist - good service too and best of all it's very reasonably priced. Not somewhere you would go for an long dinner, more a quick, supper before going out on the town. Hihgly recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Girls are always smiling. I think it is the best sushi you can find in Palma, very original recipes and great tastes. Go there often to satisfy my sushi cravins!