“Wow”

Ranked #30 of 2,390 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$14 - US$43
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This small restaurant in the heart of Palma is known for its clever combination of Argentinean and Mediterranean flavours. The extensive menu is based on the freshest natural ingredients from the market. Perfectly roasted meat, which is some of the best on the island make this restaurant one of the most sought after in the capital. The wine list is highly recommended and includes many international wines. The modern and minimalist décor is functional and stylish. It offers excellent value for money and has good parking facilities.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I will remember our dinner at Bolixe for the rest of my life. This was the best and friendliest service I've ever experienced in a restaurant, and the food was excellent.
They really know how to cook meat to perfection at this restaurant, and I could recommend the really fruity sangria.

1  Thank Enits

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Not one for the faint hearted, this is meat feast of a place. The meats very high quality and very well cooked. We opted for the barbecue to share an array of meats, including some superb steak and sausages, which came with some good chimichurri sauce, fried potatoes and some salad. The portion was immense, even for two hungry souls with hearty appetites, and was a bit of a struggle as we'd made the mistake of preceding it with a salad and some fish croquettes. The salad was an interesting house salad combining dates, walnuts, goats cheese and honey with greenery, but the croquettes were disappointing - not very fishy. The portion sizes were also huge. The charming waiter brought the few Mallorcan red wines he had to the table for us to choose - a nice touch - and we were happy with the choice we made on his advice. But the huge portions and, given that, our over-ordering regrettably left us no room to explore the interesting looking pudding menu. Service was rather slow but friendly throughout.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The food in Asador Bolixe was fantastic! 5* quality!

The meat was cooked to perfection, and came with beautiful side orders! The restaurant is small and cosy, with a warm and friendly atmosphere! We didn’t have to wait long for our food or drink, the staff were friendly and efficient and made our evening a perfect one. We had a bottle of wine, a lovely starter to share, and a delicious main course! Nothing to complain about. Just fantastic!

Thank you very much and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have been living in Mallorca for 9 months and this restaurant is my favorite.
I really enjoyed the food as I am a meat lover!
Everything was good from starter to desert, including the wine selection.

I had "tacos de lomo baja" which was excelent!!.
They really know how to serve customer giving you great recommendation according to what type of meat you like,

The service is very good, the staff is lovely and very professional, they are always happy to help, giving you a great explanation of the dishes and recommandation.
I also like the atmospher, the decoration and the music it is very relaxing and intimate.

I have recommended it to all my friends and they all loved it. Even if you are not a meat fan you can go for fish which is as good.

I have found this place by chance, I am living on the same street and It was a great/delicious surprise, I fell in love with the food, the atmospher and the service.
Great location, near plaza espana and great value for money.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I live in Palma and my friend introduced me to this restaurant. Although it is only small inside, there is still a great atmosphere. The staff are fantastic, always smiling and making sure that everything is cooked to the way I asked. I have been here a few times now and the food has been fantastic every time!! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting or living in Palma. Great food, great service and close to the centre! What more do you need!!!