“Modern and comfortable restaurant”
Review of Bruselas

Bruselas
Reserve with
Bruselas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 2,236 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Price range: US$15 - US$41
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
manchester
“Modern and comfortable restaurant”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We got a bit stuck looking for somewhere to eat and someone in a bar gave us the directions to this place.
we took a few turns down some streets and found the location, looks quaint from the outside, step in and it's brighter with a good atmosphere. We were worried it was busy as it looked small but they take us into the back and there is more seating with some even further.
Service was fast involving an ordering gadget. Food wasn't too long, made to perfection. Even the bread starter was done well.
Great place for couples and families.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My boyfriend and I visited here on our last night of our long weekend away to Palma. The service was very professional and friendly and the food was delicious. We both had the Kobe beef burger and we were not disappointed. Easily our best meal whilst in Majorca. Highly recommended for those meat lovers out there!

• Visited April 2014
Barcelona, Spain
“Best Beef in Town”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Don´t sleep on the Tartar! A classic dish, Flawlessly executed.

Prime cuts of top quality Argentinian Beef will not leave you dissapointed.

Quiet atmosphere, great for couples of business meetings.

Overall great experience.

• Visited March 2014
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“Amazing steak and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've been to this restaurant for the first time almost 4 years ago on a first date with my now future husband, and I fell in love with it! (and with my future husband hehe).

The service was so friendly and impeccable, the atmosphere was so cozy and romantic... and the food! OMG the food! Amazing meat and side dishes, the wine was wonderfully matching the meal... everything perfect!

I recommend this place for those who love a great steak with an Argentinian style. The owner/workers are lovely, so this is the perfect combination for a great evening in Palma! A must!

• Visited April 2013
Steyning, United Kingdom
“Hunted high and low for Lunch. Richly Rewarded!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

With a good friend, we wandered around Palma on a pleasant Saturday morning and, on recommendation, we explored the old part of Palma for a lunch. We came upon this place by accident, and as we were really hungry by now, went in. We were not disappointed. Our friend, who is vegetarian, was happy with the choices and we had a great lunch. The staff were very pleasant and made us very welcome. I can't remember what we ate exactly (I think I had a warm salad of some sort) but it was tasty and washed down with a very pleasant house-wine. I'll certainly look this place up next time we come next February.

I note one review (a German?) wasn't pleasant about the food here, but our experience was the opposite. They must have replaced the chef!

• Visited February 2014