Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Visited the hotels rooftop bar, The Sky Bar, in early October. Good central location with nice views of the cathedral. Always like a rooftop bar on an evening but the staff had no rapport with the customers, the cocktails were ridiculously priced and quite a few of the customers were people who I hope I never meet again!
Been there, done it, not be going back.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Good drinks and good food but it felt a bit overpriced. You pay for the location and the welldressed-service. Having said that, it a a nice place where you van enjoy some pleasant hours having a nice drink and/or food.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I visited Hotel Cuba twice whilst staying in Palma.

First for cocktails in the Skybar. The bar is modern and cosy. It boasts stunning views of the Bay of Palma. The perfect place to watch a sunset. A great place for people watching too! I saw nearly as many facelifts as you'd expect to see in Monaco...

The bar staff are not mere bartenders. But clearly well trained mixologists that know the art of how to make a cocktail.

The second time I visited Hotel Cuba, we came for tapas. We dined al fresco on the ground floor. Our waitress was amiable and helped me find gluten free options.
I ended up eating a salmon salad. No complaints, but not my favourite meal I had whilst staying in Palma.
At the same time I would come here again. Perhaps for a 3 course meal to really experience what the kitchen has to offer.

.NB.
In Spanish, "Hostal" translates to lodging house. Even in the English lanuage, visiting a lodging house for a night out does not sound like a pleasurable concept.
My companions initially refused to visit the Skybar when they pointed out it was a "Hostal" (assuming I was inviting them to a back- packer ridden hostel).
My point being, Hotel Cuba is far from a typical lodging house, so do not let the name deter you!

Room tip: The skybar!
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped into the Cuba rooftop bar at sunset, and it was beautiful. The service was excellent, and the drinks were good. I would recommend a visit as views are a great reason to stop in and relax. Please keep in mind it is a busy place, so you might not get a place to sit.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Visited this place to have a glass of wine on the rooftop. Drinks were a little on the pricey side. The view didn't disappoint at all. It's also a gorgeous building on a street full of night life. Our server was very nice. She sat us right on the corner and we had a view of Palma in the palm of our hands. Just as with any other place in Europe with an open space, smoking is extremely present.

Date of stay: August 2016