“Excellent lunch - high value for money”
Review of Marc Fosh

Marc Fosh
Reserve with
Marc Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 2,437 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Marc Fosh is Palma´s premier dining destination serving contemporary Mediterranean food to evoke and create memories.. “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant” The Independent
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent three course lunch at Simply Fosh, everything was fantastic; service, food and general experience. I highly recommend this establishment, and will definitely return the next time I am in Palma!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,038)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We first tasted Marc fosh at reads and loved his style of cooking and we gave visited all of his establishments and quite honestly they are the highlight of our trip' the food ,the ambience ,The service ,are faultless, the waiter took my seven year old to meet Marc and he signed a magazine for him which made his night, he was well catered for and loved his meal, we had the a la carte menu as we couldn't stay too long because of our son we stared with scallops AMAZING, then followed with the lamb truly lovely, and excellent value as some other restaurants charge the same and are awful we loved it

Reviewed 14 August 2014

A seven-course degustation menu (plus additions) may sound too much for a hot August evening, but the chefs at Simply Fosh have achieved the perfect balance with this summer menu. Highlights for me were the 'pressed foie gras with black olive, cherry and roses' and the 'roasted scallops with smoked aubergine, saffron hummus, grilled tomato jus and summer savoury'. Then again, the 'wild sea bass with lobster, orange caramel, lemon shoots and chlorophyll of chives' was also divine! I won't describe any more and spoil the surprise, you should try it for yourself, each course complements the one before perfectly. There is a wine flight to accompany the menu comprising 6 high quality wines and is a must for the non-drivers!
I have been a regular here for some time because, for me, the relaxing ambience of the surroundings, the superb food, and the attentive, friendly, and very professional staff make this my 'Number One' in Palma.

1  Thank FemaleFoodie
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The restaurant setting is chilled and very understated, being part of a converted convent is also very cool!

We opted for the seven course tasting menu, two of the party also had the wine flight.The menu was creative, but not overly so...just the right about of "twist" to give the food a lovely edge. The wines were very interesting and we tried at least three that we had not tried before and so worth the exploration!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked a dinner @ simple fosh via their webpage 2 weeks in advance, and got only the 22:30 CET slot as available time.
we arrived on time, and got Cold/quickly checked (as I wouldn´t call that service "welcome) by the "dragon" named by other guests on tripadvisor, a very unpleasant lady... when we got our table indicated and got seated we got a Quick comment "this is the meny, but the kitchen is closed now" and she left right away, letting us in a very strange and unpleasant situation... after trying to get her attention several times, and when I asked for an explanation and indicated that we would have no issue to search for Another dinner solution if the kitchen was closed, as I booked a 22:30 table via their webpage, her brillant comment was "you arrived at 22:32 so it should be closed now..:"
no need to tell that we got the very unpleasant situation to be served by a team of stressed ninjas who were looking at having us out as Quick as possible... when they tried to Clean the table for the next dish when we had barely put our fork on the table for a pause as we didn´t apply for a food speed Contest...
the food was ok, but nothing exceptional if you compare to other places in Palma in the same price range, with the more expensive wine list (due to a higher gain gearing on the bottle price), el paradiso, tokio to lima, would be really better alternative...
one of their waiter, the Polish gentleman, saved Little bit the night, but it was really unpleasant, and I was really disapointed by this experience, and I felt bad to have exposed my girlfriend to such an embarassing experience... this Place, and especially their female "maitre d hotel" need to go back to school...

2  Thank richard_D07