“Perfect Ride on a Quick Day in Palma”
Review of Palma on Bike

Palma de Mallorca Bike Tour with Optional Tapas
More Info
US$35.30*
and up
Mallorca Shore Excursion: Palma Bike Tour Including Palma Cathedral and Parc de...
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycles, kayaks and rollerblades rental. Bicycle and kayak tours
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife and I were on a cruise and chose to spend our day biking along the coast in Palma. Bikes were dropped off at the cruise terminal for a reasonable fee (cheaper than taxi). The trail is great, lots of places to stop for pictures. Go as far as you can that time allows on the trail. You will pass through some Beautiful neighborhoods and beaches.

3  Thank hey_ive_been_there
wwwpalmaonbikecom, Gerente at Palma on Bike, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear,

we are happy to know that you enjoy our city ridding on our bikes, yes we are improving offering delivery service around Palma, and it's nice to ear that you apreciate it. thank ypu in name of all the team for your comments, best whishes from Palma :)

There are newer reviews for Palma on Bike

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very mediocre guide was not friendly and did not keep track of everyone in the party. We all wore helmets. He did not. He cut the excursion short by one half hour. Don't let this happen to you. Speak up and stop where you want to stop, not him.

1  Thank Carol L

Dear Carol, it's a pitty that you didn't enjoy the city bike tour in Palma, we train all our local guides for showing the most interested parts of Palma, and the routes to ride saftely all the time. of course on tours for cruises not everybody can choose where to stop as we run tours form 10 to 50 peopple for cruises and this is not posible on open tours like this, but it is on our private tours. We will work on this to improve all in our hand, and apreciate your comments and all your help to do it. thank you in advance, best regards from Palma,

Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband is the keen cyclist but more mountain bike than flat yet he enjoyed the day we spent riding the bay as I did. The bike shop were very helpful even when I wanted to change the bike I had chosen at last minute (My husband thought a mountain bike would be good as I have one at home but I needed more padding in the saddle so went for a tourer). My husband commented on how wellhe thought the bike he had had been maintained. We took our time and went the whole way round the bay and were always safe on the path which is really well designed and maintained. What a pity there aren't more places that provide places like this to cycle I am sure we would all be better for it. Had the odd stop off to refresh (ok had a drink) but managed 38 kms going round to Bellavista and back which is more than I would ride here in England. A good point was a dip in the sea on the way back but there is always a bad side to something this good and that was passing through Aranel. OK may be a grumpy old person here but too noisey and people just walked into the path right in front of you paying no attention what so ever.

1  Thank Deneeze1953
wwwpalmaonbikecom, Gerente at Palma on Bike, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Deneeze, it's nice to ear that you enjoyed our bikes :), yes, bikes are becoming very popular in Palma and on busy days our cycle path it's not wide enough. I just remember 9 years ago when I opened the first bike rental shop in the old town and peopple told me why are you oppening a bike rental shop in Palma if there's no busines!, and now we are fighting to get more and better cycle paths :) . thanks in name of all Palma on Bike team! best whishes, Alfonso

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We had heard a bike ride along the coastal trail was a fun way to spend a day. So we contacted Alfonso and he was very helpful in offering advice both before we went and on the day we rented the bikes. Bikes worked fine and were inexpensive to rent. The trial was easy to ride and the scenery was spectacular. Would do it again and rent from them.

3  Thank Paul154976
wwwpalmaonbikecom, Gerente at Palma on Bike, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Paul, It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your cycling day in Palma, also a beutiful weather for cycling this time of the year, thank you in the name of "Palma on Bike" team. best whishes, Alfonso.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We booked a scooter...it took us no more than 10 minutes. Staff was very helpful and gave us all necessary directions on how to get to various sights on the island. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to travel around the island and enjoy its nature without any unnecessary hassle.

2  Thank LV_2015

Dear LV, hope you enjoyed our new scooter rental service, and our new "Honda sh". once more time we decided to choose the scooter that we will buy for ourselves even if them are for rental service, so we hope evry client has quality equipment. thank you in the name of all the team for your review, best whishes from Palma, Alfonso