“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Toque

Restaurante Toque
Price range: US$38 - US$54
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chadderton, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed at Gran Melia hotel just 5 mins walk from El Toque and had read the great reviews so decided to go last Saturday. We are as impressed as everyone else. Christian welcomed us like old friends even though it was our first visit. Took the time to explain the specials in a quiet unassuming manner. The presentation of the food was great and all the dishes were excellent. The steak tenderloin with chefs butter sauce was the best steak my wife has ever had and Christian took the time to explain how to make the sauce. This is the first time I have taken the trouble to write a review which just goes to show how impressed we were. Well done to all the staff - we will definitely be returning!
Steve and Julia Wilson - Chadderton, Oldham

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Stephen W

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Horwich, United Kingdom
“Visited again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

1st visit to Restaurant Toque was 12 months ago and my review was very good,this time we sent a email to the Restaurant to book our table,which was confirmed by email back to me.
My wife and I had a wonderful meal on the night,the food was very well cooked and the service 1st class,we shall be going back again to Restaurant Toque the next time we are in Palma.
I would make sure you reserve a table by email to avoid disappointment.
Thank you Restaurant Toque and your staff for looking after us.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank albert g
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant last Saturday and really I was impressed , succulents dishes and excellent service , I ate the steak tartar that was delicious , I finished my meal with a lovely crumbled that was fabulous , for sure on my next visit to Mallorca I will go back again !!!! Well done keep the high standards .

ToquePalmadeMallorca, Propietario at Restaurante Toque, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your nice revue.
The Belgian steak tartar is the very special of the restaurant .We are very glad that you enjoy it. It is more that 3 years that we are in the top ranking of TipAdvisor, and the support of all the people who are writing to us help us to keep our high standards, as you say
Christian and Claude Monti and all Restaurante Toque Staff.
Stavanger, Norway
“Still our #1 Palma restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The service is exelent. All of the details are in place.
The sum of all of the minor details make this a major dining experience.

Thank you very much for your nice revue.
It will be a great pleasure to receive you again on your next visit to Palma.
Christian and Claude Monti and all Restaurante Toque Staff.
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect evening ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

From the minute to entering the host was so attentive and friendly. This was followed by informative notes about the food and after deciding to follow his advice went down the day specials route and we're not disappointed. Every mouthful was delicious. The food is fantastic without being pretentious. Advice was even offered regarding the olive oil used and where to get it. Would we go back ? Yep, booked for Thursday !