“Looks nice, but food disappointing.”
Review of Tirol Cerveceria

Tirol Cerveceria
Ranked #45 of 116 Nightlife in Palma de Mallorca
More attraction details
Owner description: Laid back pub with an excellent selection of local brews.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Pleasant downstairs dining area in the old town. Excellent welcome and service, but the food was a bit rustic. We had two tapas to start which were fine, but the mains of rabbit and chicken stews were measly in size, made from the less desirable parts of the creatures, overcooked and very simply served with potatoes only. Relatively cheap, but I didn’t think good value.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Sheltering from the heat, we descended into the cool yet cosy little cellar. The welcome was warm, and the tapas was excellent. The menu was plentiful and extremely varied so there would be something for everyone here.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

DANGEROUS! NOT VISIT!!! The restaurant, if possible call this place like that was the worst food place I have visited my life. I think, it is only one place where I can't find any good point. They have nice publicity with tapas set, which was reason, why we came down. The place looked completely not habit, but it didn't scare us. And there started. Waiter, who come to us was completely not friendly. Toilet was dirty and without toilet paper, restaurant was smelling, from left side from bar are old, spoiled salads, which they bring us later like tapas. They bring us sticky wine bottle, instead Aioli they thing us MAYONNAISE! After came tapas! Roared grin paprika was old, cold and half cooked. All see foods looked old and we really was worry about our health if we eat it. We told waiter about we don't happy with food quality, but we completely don't mind, say us any sorry and want only got payment for us. After I told don't you think, you should do something about spoiled food, waiter becomes aggressive and told, if I have problems, we will invite boos. We left the place completely in bad mood after pay around 50 euros for few glasses of wine, because it was only one product, which we was not afraid to try. But anyway, this with cultural woods "very bad place" couldn't spoiled our nice time in Palma, because in few meters we have found good place with tasty food and friendly service.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We were walking down La Lonja looking for a Tapa's place between many quality options and Tirol was our decision. Since we got in the restaurant, attention was absolutely great. We ordered a 6-Tapa option for two-people and a half of bottle house-made rose wine. Everything was great in a fantastic atmosphere! Price also normal. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Seemed ok at first friendlyish fresh bread so we had high hopes. I ordered pork loin wrapped in cabbage and my partner Hake stuffed peppers. When they came i was totally shocked as it was so fast. Both meals had obviously come straight from the fridge as the ice was on the top. I asked if mine was meant to be cold the waitress said no and took it back. It then came back and was just about throwm at me. It was still cold and the pork was dry and tough. The waiter then just ignoredus. We paid and left and will certainly not be back

1  Thank Ann H