We had planned to spend 2 nights at Hotel Horizonte, but ended up extending it to 5 largely because of the amazing care we received from the front desk. As well, there was a great bartender and also great restaurant and cleaning staff. The people on the hotel staff make this hotel worth visiting. Awesome view, particularly from the corner rooms. We like walking, and it was an easy walk to Castel de Beliver overlooking the city (15 minutes) and an easy walk down along the marina to the Cathedral (30 minutes). If you walk the other way (away from the old town) there is an old fort (Castell de Sant Carles) about 15 minutes away with a terrifying collection of hand-weapons. If you stick to the shoreline still heading out of town and go just a tiny bit further, there is an awesome rocky beach. If you walk a bit further still, there's a great sandy beach in Sant Agusti. All in all, a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Horizonte Free Wi-Fi *** . is a family run Hotel up a hill in Palma managed by brothers Marga and Andreu . We are not the best Hotel in Palma but we work always to improve things day by day . let,s meet ! We offer stunning views of Palma Bay as you can read in TA thats why we always recomend to book our superior rooms with sea view in stead of cheaper ones standard No sea view ( it is really worthy ) Close to the Puerto de Palma Harbour. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with balconies, 2,5 km from central Palma cathedral .All air-conditioned accommodation at the Horizonte has simple, bright décor. Each room comes with satellite TV and private bathroom.The hotel has a buffet restaurant which serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine and features a terrace, offering Mediterranean Sea views. . The nearest beach is Playa Cala Mayor Beach,2,5 km from the hotel and Palma’s old town can be reached in 20 minutes, by bus. You can find the Porto Pí Shopping Center and Mallorca Casino in a short walk , Pacha Dico . The city’s airport is just 9 km away and the port is a 10-minute walk from the Horizonte. We recomend to use the public bus 46 at 40 mts of the door or use the taxi because of the If any doubts we always recomend you to contact us before you buy your holidays so no surprises will appear in future . We will be glad to answer you all doubts . Be happy Amic ! Marga and Andreu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Amic Horizonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizonte Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Amic Horizonte Palma De Mallorca, Majorca