“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Misa Braseria - CLOSED

Misa Braseria
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: . Misa Braseria+ bar is a Mediterranean brasserie with a modern-rustic feel and a lively, bustling atmosphere.The MISA kitchen produces exciting cuisine with intense flavours and Mediterranean influences. Dishes range from Catalan Style Fish Soup with monkfish & Mussels to Slow cooked Fillet of beef baked in hay & Mountain herbs to Classic Chocolate Marquise. Harper’s BAZAAR - “Making the highest-quality culinary journey very affordable too”The New York Times - “Worldly farmhouse food at its very best”GQ Magazine - "If the Michelin men don't sling a star his way soon, I'll eat my sombrero"
North Yorkshire
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

We were taken to Misa by our son who discovered it (courtesy of Tripadvisor customers) when he was here last summer. We had the menu del dia which was fantastic-very local dishes but amazingly prepared and fantastic value! We managed to eat our way through all of the options as we all chose something different and there wasn't one dish that could be faulted. Great atmosphere, friendly service, brilliant food-what more could you want? We have booked into their sister restaurant Simply Fosh for my 60th in two days time so I'm looking forward to celebrating in style!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
bristol
“Memorable birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic birthday meal here on 31st Jan. We were planning on ala carte but the set menu sounded so good, we both opted for that. Glad we did it was fantastic. Service great and they gave me a candle in my dessert and us both a glass of cava, and even sang happy birthday to me. Restaurant was a bit quiet but a large party came in and livened things up. A memorable meal.

Surrey, United Kingdom
“An excellent restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

On our way to revisit Fosh Food, we stumbled across Misa and had a fantastic lunch- a 3 course set menu for 13.50E. It was a brilliant food & cooking, in a lovely room, and even though the 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine and 2 coffees brought it up to 50E for two it was still really good value. Marc Fosh was seen to be cooking, and the maitre de and waiting staff delivered a very welcoming and professional front of house service.
We love the 3 Fosh restuarants and can honestly say they are one of the reasons we have- and will- returned to Palma.

• Visited December 2012
“It's hard to find better!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

I'm fussy, as we all are when parting with our hard earned cash for food! All of Marc's restaurants are amazing and hard to fault. Just wish we could go more often. I get the email of the Menus de la Semana for the Fosh Group every week and, as I live in Mallorca, I feel privileged get such choice and quality of food, value for money, local/seasonal produce and service on my doorstep. Keep up the great work Marc and the whole team.
Ps. The only reason I can't give it 5 dots is because, if Marc himself hasn't cooked it, I still need to season my plate.... But that's just my taste/palette.

Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Misa ,Palma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

We visited Marc Foshs flagship restaurant on Friday for lunch.
We were welcomed by the head waiter who presented us with the menu.
Menu del Dia 13€ plus iva was very good value indeed.
Marc came over and introduced himself and quickly ran through the menu.
Stuffed Artichokes
Chicken or Mackeral
followed by an incredible choice of homemade puddings.
A bottle of house rose and coffees brought the bill up to 40€
Very attentive service,perfect ambience and superb food makes this a new fav for sure.