stayed for 6 nights,imposing lobby and reception area-some nights pianist playing worth paying extra to have marina view.plenty of choice in hot and cold breakfast,gym well equiped,noise at weekend from nearby nightclub goes on to 4am-however double glazing effective.pleasant 30minute walk into Palma along marina-plenty of places to sit.bus stop approx 200m from Hotel,taxis parked at Hotel entrance did not eat in Hotel at night Tapas bars,Pizza Japanese and Indian restaurants nearby.would recommend La Villa approx 100m from Hotel excellent paella.not impressed with no tea making facilities in room,but room service good-approx 5 mins, outside pool side at deep end dirty and slimey,we found reception staff very efficient but impersonal-it would have been nice if someone had asked if we had a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca