Just returned from a 3 night stay with my daughter at this hotel. It is in a lovely position with fantastic views over the marina. Our room was spacious, the beds are superbly comfortable and we had beautiful views from our balcony of the boats and the cathedral. The breakfasts are excellent and the bus stops are nearby with regular buses into the city and the beaches. Also we took a bus directly from the airport to the hotel. Don't miss the ice cream shop a few yards from the hotel they are superb and only 80cents!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca