We had never been to Mallorca before but wanted some sun.
We had had good times at another Melia hotels so we just want for this.
It was only about 20 minutes away from the airport. Check in was smooth. Remembering advice from other reviews I asked for a sea view and got one.
The hotel was not very full though the USS Harry Truman decanted 3000 sailors on the city.
The room was good, clean but reflected the marble, fluorescent and white MDF of the entrance. It was very quiet at night with a superb view.
Breakfast was very good and catered for a wide range of taste. Germans were in the majority but breakfast catered for everybody.
With some frisson over the unpredictable arrival of the shuttle check out took 30 seconds and a fax I needed to send was free. Internet access is fine as well.
The only thing I would change is that I would hire a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca