Stayed for 4 nights couldn't fault hotel! Paid for grand premium room with seaview & it was well worth the extra. Breakfast was outstanding never seen as much choice, nicely presented and service excellent it was also nice to sit outside on the terrace. Pool area clean,plenty beds, good quality pool towels and nice pool bar. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend for its position as well. First experience of a melia hotel and will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca