A pleasant stay at the Melia Palas. My friend and I went out to Palma for a girly weekend. Bars outside are lively after 11pm I'd say and Pacha just down the road is worth a visit. Short taxi ride into Palma old town where there are plenty of restaurants
All areas clean and tidy and it would appear that the rooms on the front of the hotel are the ones that have been refurbished. Pool area clean with pool bar (2 gin & tonics 21Euros which I thought was pricey). Having arrived at lunchtime and had some lunch we decided to go to the pool where we had to wait by the pool bar for sometime for a sun lounger. You will have to be up and out early in the morning to get yourself a sun lounger. You could see people getting agitated over the lack of sun loungers. Pool towels are provided.
All-in-all not a bad stay, but having stayed at the Melia Victoria just next door, I'd prefer the Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca