Just back from a 3 night stay at the Gran Melia Victoria and I absolutely loved it, the hotel itself is beautiful but it's the staff that really make it special. Nothing is too much trouble for anyone and you're made to feel like you've been going for years.
My room overlooked the main entrance but my parents had a beautiful room at the front of the hotel with a view of the harbour, I'd recommend it, it's lovely to sit on the balcony as the sun goes own. The rooms are well equipped and the turn down service is a nice touch. Both rooms were spotless, the beds comfortable with ample towels in the bathroom. The room overlooking the harbour was a little noisy at 4am ish when the nightclub next door kicks out, this did disturb my dads sleep a bit.
The pool area is really nice, the guy that mans the pool is brilliant, he works non stop all day making sure everyone is comfortable. Waiters and waitresses going round all day taking drinks orders too. There is quite a lot of road noise round the pool as the hole faces on to a busy road.
The food at breakfast, and at the pool side restaurant is fantastic, expensive but really good. I recommend the fish tempura basket at the pool resteraunt! Didn't eat dinner at the hotel but I was told by other family staying that it was excellent.
Great for a long weekend but I think any longer than that and the noise would probably get to you a little. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Meliá Victoria is a 5 star hotel located in Paseo Marítimo with wonderful views of the Bay of Palma. A unique experience of traditional luxury and cutting-edge style inside this deluxe 171-room hotel surrounded by history and classic beauty. Rooms equipped with every comfort, excellent facilities and superb services. RedLevel Service in Superior Accommodation: The most superior range of personalized attendance. Admire stunning sunsets from our magnificent terrace or just relax by the pool with panoramic and exclusive views. Enjoy an authentic gourmet experience in our fine dining restaurant and the most innovative cocktails in our bars. It is surrounded by elegant restaurants and close to the most exclusive shops and boutiques and historic city centre of Palma de Mallorca. It is near the airport (15 minutes away). Located in an area noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and café terraces which buzz with activity both day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca