went for a 5 day trip and was pleased with this hotel. Lovely small boutique feel, lovely staff happy to help with everything, food was good, rooms clean & modern, lovelty botanical garden pool area. Quite quiet and not much in the way of amusing kids, but would definitely recommend for couples/groups of friends. Bus stopped right outside which went to Palma centre, plus a taxi rank on the doorstep as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Ciudad de Mallorca hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Ciutat de Mallorca, is in a pleasant residential area of Palma. From here it’s a 15-minute bus ride to the center of town – there’s a bus stop behind the hotel. The beach, meanwhile, is a short walk away, and it’s just a 5-minute walk to a mall packed with shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Lastminute, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your NH Ciudad de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Palma
- NH Ciudad De Mallorca Palma De Mallorca, Majorca