The day we left for this hotel i checked this website and i was rather stressed, however we arrived to a very clean modern looking hotel. Check in was very efficient considering how late we arrived and the room was very nice and clean and had a large balcony We settled in and it was about 11pm then and the staff gave us directions to porto pi the commercial centre which was ten mintes walk away which was very handy for food and drink. To get into palma is about 6 euros in a taxi or there are plenty of buses going. We relaxed by the pool most days, and we were the only ones there, i think the hotel takes a lot of business people more than tourists but still excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Ciudad de Mallorca hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Ciutat de Mallorca, is in a pleasant residential area of Palma. From here it’s a 15-minute bus ride to the center of town – there’s a bus stop behind the hotel. The beach, meanwhile, is a short walk away, and it’s just a 5-minute walk to a mall packed with shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, NHHotels, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Ciudad de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Palma
- NH Ciudad De Mallorca Palma De Mallorca, Majorca