The hotel was slightly further out of the city centre than expected - this caused no problems as the buses are regular and taxis affordable,the sea and it's promenade only a couple of blocks away.The hotels public areas - outside especially are stylish and maintained to a high standard,the pool area had plenty of tables and loungers.Our room was on the 7th floor which meant we were above any street noise and had wonderful views, sea and castle. The room had contemporary decor and a balcony which gave the room a larger feeling. Palma is a delightful city break location with other ares of the island readily accessible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Agoda, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca