We spent our first night in Mallorca at the Isla Mallorca, prior to going to our one-week timeshare. We selected Isla Mallorca because its location was just out of the center of town with easy parking available. It was a great place for a short walk into the city center and we were able to get our bearings in Mallorca for subsequent detailed sightseeing. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the off-season price of about 70 euros was quite reasonable. The room itself and the bathroom and shower were very modern and clean. The shower was excellent but the designer forgot that the most beautiful and effective shower needs a soap dish. Breakfast for 12 euro was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca