I cannot comment on the hotel itself as we were staying elsewhere but I booked for us to go to their new year's eve dinner. Excellent value at 105 Euros a head.
I think we were the only non Spanish group there. The food was excellent, given they were catering for about 200 people, almost too much as there was about 6 courses and each course, especially the meat course was quite large. The fish course which contained langistine was lovely and the sirloin of veal was exquisite, if a bit on the large side, so that you could only finish about 50% of it. The wine, both white and red flowed all night and was very good quality. The serving staff worked very hard and did any excellent job.
At about 1am they gave out 'party bags' which was fun and the both young and old were up dancing. An excellent way to bring in the new year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca