Went as a family of 2 adults and 1 child (7yrs).
Limited for choice of rooms as most are for 2 people maximum.
We stayed in an 'urban' room, plenty of space for us, good room facilities but a bit noisy due to its location.
Whilst departing we asked if there were balcony rooms that were big enough to cater for us, unfortunately not, however we were shown the junior suite. Absolutely beautiful and very spacious - its actually the main picture on TA with the TV in front of the bed. This is what we will be booking next time!
The hotel is situated a bit of a walk from the old town but this suited us perfectly.
The pool, the spa/gym and the grounds were very good, all very well maintained and clean.
Staff very professional and helpful.
Buffet breakfast plentiful.
Would certainly recommend for all ages, looking forward to returning and staying in the suite. I'm sure this will turn my rating to Excellent!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca