Spent 5 days in Palma and can not fault the hotel.
Extremely clean, modern, has everything you need.
Breakfast was lovely, had everything you want from hot food to cakes, fruit, bread etc....
Location was perfect... Walk or 5 euro taxi to the town. Lovely and quiet, just what you need on holiday.
Pool and facilities were also top notch. Enough to keep you amused if there is a dull day.
Pool bar again great with snacks during the day. Check out was 12 pm which was a bonus, no rushing in the morning which always happens. Breakfast until 11am which again made for a relaxing morning.
Will be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Lastminute and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca