It isn't grand, it doesn't have monogrammed Vuitton sheets or gold-plated taps, but if you want a hotel that's modern, super-clean, quiet, efficient and friendly, as we do, then I can heartily recommend Isla Mallorca. We have stayed here twice now on our visits to this beautiful island and would certainly choose it again. We ate dinner here on a couple of evenings when we were tired and couldn't be bothered to go out - something we rarely do in hotels - and the food was well-cooked, nicely presented and good value for money ... though the second dinner was somewhat spoilt by our popping in and out of the bar to watch Germany slaughter Brazil!
Thanks, Isla Mallorca, for a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca