HM Jaime III
Hotel Born(Palma de Mallorca)
US$195
US$171
  • Breakfast included
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$186
US$146
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel UR Portofino(Palma de Mallorca)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$242
US$217
Melia.com
  • Pool
Catalonia Majorica Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$104
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Pool
HM Balanguera(Palma de Mallorca)
US$217
US$201
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Brondo Architect Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$218
US$174
  • Restaurant
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$413
US$281
Hotel Convent de la Missio(Palma de Mallorca)
US$343
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Armadams(Palma de Mallorca)
US$192
2,114 results
All reviewsblack wallsmodern artsmall liftbalcony roomcity viewcentral locationairport busold townexcellent locationmodern hotelcity breakgood sizefront facingnice bathroommain shoppinghotel restaurantbreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2011

What a secret gem I have uncovered, right in the centre of Palma. I,m amazed this hotel has managed to escape me for so long. Its everything you expect and so much more. The check in was quick and easy, in a serene, modern reception. Hanging up are some amazing pieces of art, I couldn,t wait to see my room. It was a small haven of cool perfection, deep mattress, nice fat pillows and a great shower, with lots of nice smellys. Now I could go on, but I,ll put a sock in it. Palma as always is a great City for sight seeing, shopping and good restaurants, the restaurant downstairs in the hotel is first class and the lamb was possibly the best I,ve eaten. Promised myself I,ll be back.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2011

My friend booked this as we are doing all the main European cities and it happened to be her turn. I couldn,t have found anything better. First of all, its within easy walking distance to the city shops, also the main bus stops are at the end of the street. The hotel itself is just amazing, what a change to find a hotel that is actually better than you hope for. The Art speaks for itself, the staff are very professional and the rooms were all different. Best bit of my stay was the massage I treated myself to, well worth spending an afternoon if you can squeeze it in.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Stayed here for 2 days/nights and found it to be well worth the special deal of 85 Euros a night - the location was excellent: bus stops right across the street (to and from airport as well as around town) and it is walking distance to the main attractions in the old city area. Staff was helpful and made everything very easy... The hotel looks just like the pictures online, funky art everywhere and smallish but comfortable rooms - seems to be a very good value.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2011

As I was treating my wife to a romantic weekend away to celebrate a special Birthday the right hotel was important to set the scene. This hotel was so perfect, even better than expected. Check in was smooth and we were smartly shown to our elegant room. It is obvious that the art on display all around the hotel is original and unusual and gives it a feeling of quiet reverance. The shopping in Palma is easy as the hotel is very central. We dined at the restaurant downstairs and it was as good as any and better than most. A very special hotel, would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I stayed here for one night on a business trip but was so impressed would have liked to make it longer. This hotel is a rare city treat, the staff seem to be able to get anything you need, its spotless, and the shower was top class. The rooms have free wi fi and the food was superb, no need to leave the hotel, everything is catered for. Would stay next time and hopefully make it leisure not business.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business