It was a short decision to fly to Palma. Well, it was also a long-weekend, so must of the hotel downtown was fully-booked! So luckily we managed to get a DBL Room @HM Jaime III Hotel. The location was good (we found a short cut from Hotel to Downtown on the last day, it was a small street next to the hotel, walking just 5 min. You will be on the shopping heaven).
Anyway, it was OK for a city hotel. The room was nice and clean and small. But the only thing that I found it not good is, you must pay EUR 3.-per Day to use a personnal safe in your room!!! And there are no Coffee& Tea maker facility in the room. It is a standard set-up everywhere now.
The awful thing about this place is their elevator, as they got just one. During the Rush-Hours you have to wait and wait for a long time. We walked up & down many times from the 7th Floor. Because of thr Traffic-Jam @the El evator.
Wi-Lan Internet is free of charge, but depend on the location of your room. We got a room infront of the Elevator and they are no Wi-Lan in the room. So we were sitting mostly @the Restaurant. You can have a nice meal here or a nice cuppa tea and watching the people walking by.
I recommended to take a room on a higher Floor, because of the traffic on the road.
The Breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel HM Jaime III is situated in the heart of Palma de Mallorca city. The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city.The HM Jaime III shows a clear commitment to avant-garde arte. It offers a different style of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, on par with the quality and service you expect to find in any other large city, paying special attention to the needs and conveniences that urban life entails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your HM Jaime III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Jaime Iii Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- HM Jaime III Palma De Mallorca, Majorca