My friend and I stayed at HM Jaime for 4 nights and had one of the best short breaks we've ever had. Clean, artistic and functional are the 3 words I'd choose to describe it. Not forgetting the brilliant location. On the doorstep to some of Palma's best shops (Cartier/ Louis round the corner etc.) and some great restaurants. The room was certainly big enough for 2 sharing and the bathroom was lovely. Comfortable beds, nice bedding and quiet. The restaurant served a small buffet style breakfast with some nice choices and we really enjoyed it every morning. The Staff were very pleasant and always sent us off with a smile on our way out every morning. The Cathedral is a nice walk away and worth going inside so check the opening times. All in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel HM Jaime III is situated in the heart of Palma de Mallorca city. The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city.The HM Jaime III shows a clear commitment to avant-garde arte. It offers a different style of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, on par with the quality and service you expect to find in any other large city, paying special attention to the needs and conveniences that urban life entails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HM Jaime III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Jaime Iii Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- HM Jaime III Palma De Mallorca, Majorca