4 people are viewing this hotel
US$135
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$135
Trip.com
US$129
Hotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
CheapTicketsUS$135
2,577 results
All reviews black walls modern art airport bus central location city break good size old town modern hotel excellent location main shopping mini bar visiting palma high floor within easy walking distance excellent breakfast reception staff long weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Unexpected trip to Palma for a few nights and got lucky finding this hotel to book. Had no time to read about it beforehand, so was arriving with no pre-conceived ideas. Really impressed first off with the central location it has. Ideal. The slick check-in and info given by the receptionist was precise and helpful and all done with a nice smile. My room was not massive, but fine by city standards and very clean, modern and functional. The shower and bathroom were great. The cafe/restaurant was pretty busy most mornings and breakfast was very good but for dinner there are so many other places close by I tried other restaurants. Didn't have one bad meal the whole trip. Very easy to get to the airport and would book here again without any hesitations.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nano14767
Reviewed 28 June 2014

In Palma on a weeks business I had a perfectly pleasant stay here. The reception staff dealt with my booking and offered all the facilities and options they have. I slept well, very comfortable room/ bed, excellent shower with all facilities working as you would hope. Good solid breakfast choice, ok coffee but they made up for it on the fresh rolls. Taxi or bus dropped me right outside so no wasted time on my commute. One of my better experiences working away from home. Would readily recommend the Jaime III for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Outstanding hotel. Great hotel expierence. My compliments to how friendly and helpful the staff are. The hotel is spotless and a credit to the maids. The hotel is unique in decor. Great value for money. The food is also very tasty and credit to the waiting staff. Can't wait to come back. Excellent location. Felt at home staying here. Management should be proud of hotel. Rob from cork

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We chose this hotel based on good reviews. It is true, it is a good hotel though I would say that trying to be trendy, it becomes rather strange. I know it is a question of taste and it is completely personal but I would prefer brighter colors and a more fresh smell. Being Mallorca a sunny place I would prefer other type of decoration.
Other down we find in A/C: it was not cold enough for us and the manager told us that it was the coldest they can fix it: 25º.
A mayor trouble is the lift. Not to wait for it (for you have to wait for it many minutes) we used the stairs but as they are dark it is not quite easy.
Said that the location is perfect: if you are with car(no Parking at the hotel) it is easy to arrive from the airport and also easy to get the highways to go to the beaches. To go to the cathedral, to shopping , to have dinner you can walk. Near every attraction.
Rooms are large enough and they offer beverages free in the mini bar. The balcony is a pleasant place to sea the sunrise.
Modern bathroom.
Breakfast is excellent. Many things to choose and though the coffee , as it was said by others reviewers is from a machine, we found it quite good. Orange juice is completely natural.
Front desk staff helpful and kind.
I consider it is a very good option though I do not like its decoration.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreaF_11
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My friend and I stayed at HM Jaime for 4 nights and had one of the best short breaks we've ever had. Clean, artistic and functional are the 3 words I'd choose to describe it. Not forgetting the brilliant location. On the doorstep to some of Palma's best shops (Cartier/ Louis round the corner etc.) and some great restaurants. The room was certainly big enough for 2 sharing and the bathroom was lovely. Comfortable beds, nice bedding and quiet. The restaurant served a small buffet style breakfast with some nice choices and we really enjoyed it every morning. The Staff were very pleasant and always sent us off with a smile on our way out every morning. The Cathedral is a nice walk away and worth going inside so check the opening times. All in all a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends