HM Jaime III
Boutique Hotel Can Cera(Palma de Mallorca)
US$362
US$336
  • Restaurant
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$155
US$125
  • Pool
Hotel UR Portofino(Palma de Mallorca)
US$137
US$129
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$161
US$157
  • Pool
Innside By Melia Palma Bosque(Palma de Mallorca)
US$207
US$148
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$275
US$241
Hotel Costa Azul(Palma de Mallorca)
US$160
US$154
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$254
US$228
  • Pool
BQ Belvedere Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$213
US$152
US$152
US$148
Priceline
2,146 results
All reviewsblack wallsmodern artsmall liftbalcony roomcity viewcentral locationairport busold townexcellent locationmodern hotelcity breakgood sizefront facingnice bathroommain shoppinghotel restaurantbreakfast was included
Reviewed 19 May 2009

Fristly, we were overcharged for the price a glass of wine as they tried to charge for a bottle of wine. Secondly, two mini bottles of champagne which we had left in our room, while we went out for the early evening, were 'removed' along with a bar of chocolate from the mini fridge.
Thirdly, on waking up in the morningI found dried, old blood on my pillow which made me feel sick.
The most disappointing bit was that the bar/lounging area wasn't relaxing or what we expected for a 4* hotel. We had spent 5 nights at the Tryp Bellver and wanted a change of location which would give us 4 nights in a more central location so expected similar service.
The bar is within the restaurant space is so not really comfortable if all you want is a couple of drinks. It seems to close about 11.30 pm as guests were directed to a downstairs area where they were expected to sit with their last drink in hand. We thought this area was pretty much like an upmarket students union in decor/style. A member of the other group of (5) guests starting arguing with the barman as there seemed to be confusion about this being their last order and removal from said restaurant upstairs.
We found this hotel 'stark' and uncomfortable . As both are 4*s we found Hotel Jaime reall disappointing and think it would suit a younger clientele.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2009

We booked this hotel based on reviews and was not disappointed, great location on the edge of the old town everywhere was walkable .It`s situated on a main road and the airport bus stopped just outside a bargain at 2 euros. English speaking staff were very helpful, room was modern clean and quiet, after a day walking the town taking in an abundance of quality shops and restaurants we used the fab hot tub and sauna. We didn`t eat in the restaurant it looked a bit pricey and preferred to try the many good places nearby. some of the best restaurants are in C/Apuntadoros in the old town including a great jazz bar with live music. But beware the only downside to our trip was a restaurant called Vecchio Giovanni. the food was fine but when we checked our bill we were charged 17 euros over the top with items that we never had. we sent it back 3 times and each time it came back slightly less until we got to the correct price. several other people were having the same problem so by all means go there but check your bill thoroughly. Palma is a great place and very classy but take plenty of euros and if you have a shoe addiction and your trying to keep up with the Emelda Marcos`s of this world your in heaven. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2009

What a fantastic hotel to stay in for a city visit to Palma, we visited in January, flights with Ryanair £5 each way, bus from the airport £1 each, stops right outside of hotel on the oposite side of the road. (Ask the driver he will tell you when to get off)
Hotel was spotless, rooms large and ultra modern, only downside was breakfast, food was fine but the locals use the restaraunt for beakfast and it gets packed to the refters. The spa looked inviting but only had two days to fit everything in so never got to sample it!
Palma in January is a delight, no crowds like in summer, used the buses to visit Magaluf as I had never been there and it was closed and raining when we got there and when I say closed I mean closed!!! Even McDonalds was shut up!
Walked into Palma Nova and that was busier.
Palma is a beautiful city to just wander around and the hotel is perfect base to do it.

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j0hnhill
Reviewed 18 March 2009

I mainly chose this hotel because of its proximity to Palma’s old town. The location is great, the major sights as well as shops and restaurants are all in easy walking distance. Hotel staff was friendly and spoke good English. Even though I arrived at 10am, they had a room ready for me. I was given a triple room, which was very spacious and clean. Only had two small gripes: 1) The walls are fairly thin. When the woman in the room next to me was on the phone, I could understand almost everything she said. 2) You have to pay extra to use the safe in the room and you cannot choose your own code. The pin code that they give you is based on the room number, so that I am sure that I could have guessed the safe code for every other room. This did not really make me feel like I wanted to leave my valuables in there. However, otherwise I was satisfied with my stay there and would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Cissy113
Reviewed 17 March 2009

We have just returned from a long weekend. Nice clean hotel - looks as though it has undergone refurbishment.
Rooms at the front have great views and spacious balconies. Lower floors could be noisy from busy roads.
Great location, can walk to most places very easily.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends