I was reticent about this hotel based on some of the reviews on TripAdvisor but had a good experience overall. However, based on the experience of the previous reviewer (Julia W), I can see that I probably had a good stay as things went smoothly for us. We too had some level of noise disruption during the night - not from the jazz bar but from guests banging doors at all hours and shouting up and down the corridor. There seemed to be no staff to keep unruly guests in check. We also had a minor irritation with guests putting their towels on sun loungers at 7am in the morning. My husband and I arrived on the roof top pool at 9.30am, to find absolutely no people but every lounger had a towel already on it. Almost half of the people didn't then show up to use 'their' loungers until after lunch time. This is the height of rudeness and the staff should take steps to discourage it. In saying that, our room was nice, the jazz bar was good for lunch (although the service was a bit hit and miss), and the roof top pool is lovely when you can get near it. The best thing about this hotel is the location and, for that reason, I would recommend it as a good hotel in central Palma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saratoga, in Palma (Majorca) was established in 1962 and has been recently refurbished. The Hotel Saratoga is situated in a central but quiet location in Palma (Majorca), near one of the most popular and prestigious commercial avenues of the city - Avenue Jaime III - close to the Paseo Maritimo promenade, the Cathedral and the Harbour. Built in a conventional style, the Hotel Saratoga has a fresh and comfortable atmosphere, a sober decor, and excellent facilities, equipment and service. The Hotel Saratoga disposes 187 luxury rooms and offers free wireless high speed internet throughout the whole hotel. There is a BLUE JAZZ CLUB with live Jazz Music and the presence of the best Jazz artists in Majorca. The Hotel Saratoga is highly recommended for Conventions and Business, tourism, Golf and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Saratoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Palma De Mallorca, Majorca