It's easy to get to as the number 1 bus from the airport (3 euros) stops 10 metres from the hotel. The room was lovely, with a balcony overlooking the pool and we found the staff really helpful whenever we had a request. The location is great because you could visit the "food mile"one way while being close to all of the main attractions the other way. Additionally it is a 2 minute walk to the waterfront and the promenade.
As a final touch, one of us had a birthday while we were there and a basket of fruit was delivered to our room as well as a nice message. Good effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saratoga, in Palma (Majorca) was established in 1962 and has been recently refurbished. The Hotel Saratoga is situated in a central but quiet location in Palma (Majorca), near one of the most popular and prestigious commercial avenues of the city - Avenue Jaime III - close to the Paseo Maritimo promenade, the Cathedral and the Harbour. Built in a conventional style, the Hotel Saratoga has a fresh and comfortable atmosphere, a sober decor, and excellent facilities, equipment and service. The Hotel Saratoga disposes 187 luxury rooms and offers free wireless high speed internet throughout the whole hotel. There is a BLUE JAZZ CLUB with live Jazz Music and the presence of the best Jazz artists in Majorca. The Hotel Saratoga is highly recommended for Conventions and Business, tourism, Golf and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mirai, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Saratoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Palma De Mallorca, Majorca