I stayed at Hotel Saratoga for one week in August with a friend. We had booked a double superior room and really liked it. It was nice, clean and spacious. They managed to give us a room with balcony. The pool area was cool but we went to the beach almost everyday. Breakfast was perfect. They had basically everything.
The real pro was the location. We were close to the shopping area and also to many bus lines. The bus number 1 took us directly near from the hotel to the airport. No need for a taxi.
The staff was nice as well.
If I ever go back to Palma I would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saratoga, in Palma (Majorca) was established in 1962 and has been recently refurbished. The Hotel Saratoga is situated in a central but quiet location in Palma (Majorca), near one of the most popular and prestigious commercial avenues of the city - Avenue Jaime III - close to the Paseo Maritimo promenade, the Cathedral and the Harbour. Built in a conventional style, the Hotel Saratoga has a fresh and comfortable atmosphere, a sober decor, and excellent facilities, equipment and service. The Hotel Saratoga disposes 187 luxury rooms and offers free wireless high speed internet throughout the whole hotel. There is a BLUE JAZZ CLUB with live Jazz Music and the presence of the best Jazz artists in Majorca. The Hotel Saratoga is highly recommended for Conventions and Business, tourism, Golf and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Mirai, ACCOR, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Saratoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Palma De Mallorca, Majorca