Nice property with a surprisingly "small hotel" feel for a Sheration, particularly when relatively quiet as during our visit. Friendly and helpful staff, and for once very good previsit organisation of tee times, treatments etc. Clean and well cared for, although starting to show signs of wear and tear since last refurb. Great location for the 3.5 golf courses, all of which are well maintained and a decent challenge. The inclusive golf room rates are worth it if you plan to play daily. SPA and relaxation areas are nice, ask for a golfers massage from Anja. I would echo the comments that the service, atmosphere and price/quality in the restaurant currently don't live up to the rest of the hotel. In you are staying B&B, for the sake of 20minutes in a taxi, even factoring in the 20-25eur round trip fare to the city centre you can eat better (variety, quality, atmosphere) at Mallorca's top resataurants for the same or less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among Mediterranean style gardens and the fairways of the prestigious Son Vida golf course, the Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel Son Vida provides extraordinary golf facilities in a setting of grandeur. Located near the ancient port city of Palma, this intimately charming hotel was designed in the style of a Spanish mansion and reflects authentic Mediterranean architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabella Sheraton Son Vida
- Sheraton Palma De Mallorca
- Palma Sheraton
- Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca