This is at least the 5th time I have stayed at this hotel and I cannot fault it. The rooms are spacious and well-kept, there are lovely sea views across Palma and the port, the reception area and restaurant was been completely refurbished in the last year. There is also a spa area with pool which also goes outside, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy room and salt inhalation room, all FOC to guests. There are also 2 outdoor pools and sunbeds on the bathing areas.
Within easy reach of Palma town and dedicated on-site car parking. Can be tricky to find the first time you drive to it, although it is sign-posted from town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an excellent location overlooking Palma de Mallorca's bay and sourrounded by magnificent gardens, yet only a few minutes from the city center. Rooms: large, luxurious rooms and suites, fully equipped with a furnished bathroom, hair dryer, bathrobe, heating / air-conditioning, Sat-TV, minibar, safety deposit box and terrace with a magnificent panoramic view. Spa & Wellness Center: The Nayara Spa invites you to relax in a truly luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA Palma De Mallorca, Majorca