in the heard of Majorca's beautiful city Palma de Mallorca. Its one footstep away from the center, the Museum Es Baluard and entering in the hotel you are step into the heaven of peace! The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the stuff is as helpful as it can be. The breakfast,
included in the room rate is a great buffet and if you want something extra? Just order it!
I felt in a discrete way at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel san Lorenzo, this XVII century manor house has been turned into a four star hotel, preserving all the Majorcan characteristics. Located in the heart of Palma's historycal old quarter. The small garden and pool are a real oasis in the centre of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca
- San Lorenzo Hotel
- Hotel San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca, Majorca