We stayed for 5 nights in mid May, had a wonderful time. The building is stunning, and the art adds to the ambience of the place. We had afternoon tea every day in the courtyard (served by Eva, who was wonderful), as were all the receptionists- Jaime, Patricia, and Maria Rosa.
I've read some of the negative reviews-particularly the noise issues, and can understand what they mean. We were lucky in that the adjacent rooms were taken by quiet people, but door slamming noise was an issue. If we had noisy people next to us, I think it could have been a different experience. But, the building is what it is.
I also think the management could tone down a bit on selling all the extras, such as beauty therapy etc. You pay a lot to stay here anyway.
Would I stay again? Definitely.
Would I recommend it? Certainly.
It's a beautiful place with dedicated and friendly staff.
Hope this helps you make up your mind.
Thanks for reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is an iconic 5-stars boutique-hotel in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. It is located in an elegant XVI century palace which perfectly combines island's architecture with French, Italian and English style.This charming hotel has 12 rooms, all of them unique and different. The wonderful interiors of Palacio Ca Sa Galesa are smartly decorated with valuable works of art by great artists such as Miro, Calder or Bennasar. The hotel is equipped with comfortable lounges and meeting rooms, a library, a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a quiet courtyard for relaxing and a spacious terrace for sunbathing. Hotel's excellent location allows guests enjoying some excellent views of Palma's bay and Cathedral.Palacio Ca Sa Galesa offers a wide variety of quality services including Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour room service, express check-in/out, air conditioning, heating, parking facilities, free bike rental and a new wellness area with gym, thermal bath circuit, heated indoor pool, sauna, Roman bath, Jacuzzi and health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Hotel
- Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca