Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is a beautiful hotel located in the old town facing the waterfront. It is in a perfect location for major tourist attractions (eg the cathedral is next door) and restaurants. We had the Brahms suite, which is a long, spacious room with a king bed and a pull-out sofa bed. The windows open out into the courtyard. It is, however, right above the reception area and can be noisy (hearing people's conversation) at times.
There are various communal areas in the hotel - library, kitchen, dining and living room with a fireplace etc. The rooftop terrace is a nice place to relax when the weather is warm. The hotel staff was friendly and always tried to help and to make sure we had everything we need. My wife had a body massage and facial, and she had a smile on her face for 2 days, claiming they were some of the best treatments she ever had.
The hotel is not shy when it comes to charging for services and products. Some are worthwhile (massage) and some are not (minibar). Breakfast is not included and we did not have breakfast at the hotel during our stay. However, they do give out free stuff. For example, we received a bottle of cava upon arrival, and they served almond cake and tea in the kitchen everyday (try the cake, it is delicious) and sherries in the living room.
The bed in our room was hard and the pillows were either too high or too flat. They have a varieties of pillows to choose from.
Overall, we had a very pleasant experience at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is an iconic 5-stars boutique-hotel in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. It is located in an elegant XVI century palace which perfectly combines island's architecture with French, Italian and English style.This charming hotel has 12 rooms, all of them unique and different. The wonderful interiors of Palacio Ca Sa Galesa are smartly decorated with valuable works of art by great artists such as Miro, Calder or Bennasar. The hotel is equipped with comfortable lounges and meeting rooms, a library, a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a quiet courtyard for relaxing and a spacious terrace for sunbathing. Hotel's excellent location allows guests enjoying some excellent views of Palma's bay and Cathedral.Palacio Ca Sa Galesa offers a wide variety of quality services including Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour room service, express check-in/out, air conditioning, heating, parking facilities, free bike rental and a new wellness area with gym, thermal bath circuit, heated indoor pool, sauna, Roman bath, Jacuzzi and health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Hotel
- Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca