We previously stayed at the costa azul in June 2010 and did not hesitate to book again in July 2011. This time we had a room on the 7th floor and the views were stunning. Last time we were on the first floor with trees in front of the balcony so couldn't really appreciate the view. Room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Last time we stayed b and b but did have a couple of evening meals which we enjoyed, so this time stayed half board. Breakfast this year was a bit chaotic with not so much choice of hot food. Evening meals were not so good this year - every night of the 4 or 5 hot choices at least 3 were overcooked fish. There is no 'show' cooking this year and all the meat dishes were pre cooked and left on hot plates. We were disappointed with the quality of the food - maybe this is a result of change of management. The food in the bar at lunchtime was very good and reasonably priced. As before all the staff we met were polite and helpful. Despite our reservatins about the food - we would stay here again as the location is perfect for exploring the whole of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment. Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams. In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you. Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca