Following other Tripadvisor reviews we chose this hotel for a 3 night stay in Palma and were pleased we did. Check in was very efficient and we got in our room straight away though it was just after midday. Room was nice (though hot - check the radiator isn't on). We had a Premium Plus room so had a great view of the marina opposite and of the cathedral in the distance plus a nice balcony.
Breakfast was very good. Nice food, plenty of choice. Though why they don't have fresh orange juice, as opposed to processed, in the land of oranges was a puzzle.
There is a swimming pool, pretty small, but unfortunately we didn't get to use it as for two days it was being maintained and on the third closed for a private party. There is also a gym, though you wouldn't know it as there are no signs and it isn't mentioned in the room guide. In fact it is accessed via the swimming pool terrace (at the left hand end) if you want to go.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment. Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams. In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you. Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca