Hotel Costa Azul
Boutique Hotel Can Cera(Palma de Mallorca)
US$370
US$313
  • Restaurant
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$154
US$140
  • Pool
HM Jaime III(Palma de Mallorca)
US$154
US$138
Official website
  • Breakfast included
Hotel UR Portofino(Palma de Mallorca)
US$128
US$150
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$348
US$240
Innside By Melia Palma Bosque(Palma de Mallorca)
US$205
US$148
Melia.com
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$252
US$227
Melia.com
  • Pool
BQ Belvedere Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$211
US$152
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$160
US$153
Priceline
1,606 results
All reviewssea viewthird floorsun terracethe busold townbusy roadpremium roomhigher floorbar pricesdouble glazinghalf boardbacon and eggsexcellent locationairport stopssmall poolmodern hoteltapas
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Nice hotel overall however, not value for money. staff are not customer focused especially on reception. Hotel offers no ironing facilities, we were offered 24 hr laundry service, no use to us as needed to iron shirts for dinner we were attending. Despite being told we could extend stay until 20.00 hrs on booking, when we asked on last day we were told 1800 was latest we could extend until. Lack of continuity not what you would expect from this hotel which on the face of it is of a high standard. Breakfast ok but be prepared to queue at busy periods for omelette making! Rooms ok we had a third floor sea view a bit close to pool area for comfort but all the same clean and modern. Don't expect a warm welcome more a business short stay type hotel, could be so much better with a bit more attention to detail and customer centric values built into staff training. Would I stay again, proberbly not but would not put others off either, just don't expect 4 star service and you will be fine.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lonsdale128
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I stayed for one night on 25 June 2014 for the last night of our holiday to be close to the airport. This is the 5th time I have stayed in this hotel, 3 times before the refurbishment and twice since. This is the first time I have been disappointed. The location of the hotel is fabulous. It was always great value for money, but when we stayed last year we were blown away by the refurbishment. We had a fabulous room, but the only problem was the noise from the road on the second floor, so this time we decided to request a room on a higher floor. When I made the reservation by telephone it was explained to me that floors 6 and 7 consisted of superior rooms, so I was happy to upgrade to achieve this, despite the fact that it cost almost 60 euros more than the previous year. So far, so good. Unfortunately, I received no email confirmation of my reservation, so I sent an email requesting one. Bizarrely, all I received back from the hotel was my original email asking for confirmation, so I had to chase it again. I finally received confirmation and wisely printed it out to take with me.

On arrival at the hotel, hot and tired after travelling across the island by bus, we were "greeted" at reception with no knowledge of our reservation. Finally, after some 10 minutes or so, our reservation was located, only for us to have been given a room on the 3rd floor. i explained that I had specifically requested a room on a higher floor. After much huffing and puffing (and another 20 minutes), we were finally allocated a room on the 7th floor, for which we had to pay an additional 10 euros. Frankly, the reception experience was appalling and it took over 30 minutes just to try and check in. I can't imagine what it would be like if a coach party turned up. We were thoroughly disappointed with this bad service, which we have never encountered at this hotel before.

The room was honestly the smallest I have ever stayed in at this hotel, only suitable for a business person staying overnight with hardly any luggage, not a couple returning from a fortnight's holiday. The light bulb on the balcony had been removed, reducing the enjoyment of sitting on the balcony at night to enjoy the view.

The breakfast service was very slow to start at 7.30, which was awkward for us with an early flight.

My overall opinion is that this beautiful hotel is resting on its laurels since the refurbishment and has let customer service slip, relying for good reviews on just the amenties and decor. So, more attention to detail, please! PS the beds are fabulous.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Theresa G
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at the Azul. Very impressed with hotel. Room, staff and breakfast all excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic views over the harbour. Main road was noisy but not a problem at night with window closed and air con on. Will definitely make a return visit. Great time. Thanks everyone.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Tgrtty
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Have just returned from a three night stay at this beautiful hotel. Upgraded to a sea view room...wow!! what a view, well worth the extra money. Very convenient for the old town with lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Staff all very friendly and helpful always with a smile on their face. Room very clean with comfortable bed. Would certainly visit again and recommend.

Room Tip: sea view well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A very clean modern hotel in a convenient location opposite the harbour and about 10 minutes walk from the old town. Great staff, fantastic breakfast, reasonable priced drinks, pool and sun terrace. Parking 5 euros a day only 2 minutes walk away. Room has a fantastic powerful walk in shower, tv with some English channels, free wi if in the the room, fridge with complementary drinks.

Room Tip: Front room with balcony on a higher floor overlooking the harbour. It's on a main road so not particularly quiet but not a problem.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple