“BRILLIANT”
Review of Pueblo Espanol

Pueblo Espanol
More attraction details
Owner description: Spanish village showing different styles of architecture, with reproduction houses from Cordoba, Toledo and Madrid together with typical houses from the Spanish regions.
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I loved this place. It is not a popular attraction as it seems to get no publicity. We came across it by accident. It is very enjoyable to look around. It is a collection of buildings from all over Spain, erected during the Franco era. Well put together - feels like a small town.

1  Thank JamesDeans86

Reviewed 1 June 2013

This is worth a visit, we used the HOHO bus to find it. The buildings are very stunning and you can enter some of them. well recommended.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I only noticed this place because of the bus tour around Palma, otherwise it's kind of hidden away from advertising etc. I loved this place and wish I had more time to explore it before having to run off towards the airport. It's quaint and adorable and it feels like being in a fairytale book! This was one of my fave places in Majorca. I look forward to the one in Barcelona :D

1  Thank Mel C
Reviewed 25 April 2013

If you don’t have anything else to do when you are visiting Palma, you may go here. Entrance fee 6 Euros. This “small village” contains copies of Spain’s most famous buildings (so they say). They didn’t have information pamphlets in English (run out of?).

This is a boring place and in my opinion a waste of time. Maybe it’s fun for children to play around here?

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I specifically remembered visiting this place with my friend at 4.30 PM (30 mins before closing time). The receptionist had told us that we would not be able to cover the whole thing within 30 mins but we paid the entrance fee anyway and went in! Here is what I have to say:

Value: 6 euros for the entrance fee is a bit overpriced. Honestly, they should reduce it.

Interesting: I am a huge fan of European architecture so I basically enjoyed looking at all the replicas of building in olden Spain.

Sights: Well, it wasnt particularly big and there werent a lot of things to see so we managed to cover everything within 15 minutes, including the time taken to take photographs with each building. I personally felt that they should try keeping the place cleaner especially the Arabic Baths (correct me if I'm wrong!) with the murkiest water I've ever seen!