We stayed at this hotel from 28th July to 2nd Aug 2011. From the moment we walked into the hotel we were taken care of, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff at Hotel Portixol. The service received throughout our stay was excellent.
For the first 3 days we stayed in the Corner Terrace room which was beautiful. The bathroom was equally as good, particularly as it had recently been refurbished. The last two days we moved next door which was also a nice room but the bathroom is to be renovated early next year.
The pool and pool area was ideal, with very comfortable sunbeds and also sofas to lounge on in the shade.
The restaurant is popular with non residents, probably because of the good food and service! So a reservation may be advisable to avoid disappointment.
However, if you wish to venture outside the hotel there are a number of really good restaurants and cafes in the area itself, whilst also being just a 5-10 min taxi ride away from central Palma.
We will definitely be returning to Hotel Portixol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portixol combines old tradition with modern style and comfort in a unique way. This small and exclusive hotel is beautifully situated in the Portixol harbour within easy walking distance of the centre of Palma and its majestic cathedral.Space and light is the overall impression of Portixol - a delightful mix of light Scandinavian simplicity and Mediterranean colours bringing together functionality and flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Portixol Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portixol Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Portixol Hotel And Restaurant Palma De Mallorca, Majorca