First the negative: rooms are ordinary and small. Ensure you have a terrace. But they let us stay in the one room with two kids so there goes your space. The reception and pool area are excellent. Breakfast is solid, staff friendly. 5 minute cab to Palma (great city btw). A few years ago there was a fabulous restaurant on the adjacent beach area, no more. However 5 minutes walk either way you have better options. Super Scandinavian but not too IKEA. Appreciate the assistance from the front desk and restaurant staff manage to be good looking and helpful. A bit more variety in the dinner menu would not go amiss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portixol combines old tradition with modern style and comfort in a unique way. This small and exclusive hotel is beautifully situated in the Portixol harbour within easy walking distance of the centre of Palma and its majestic cathedral.Space and light is the overall impression of Portixol - a delightful mix of light Scandinavian simplicity and Mediterranean colours bringing together functionality and flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Portixol Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portixol Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Portixol Hotel And Restaurant Palma De Mallorca, Majorca