We stayed here for two nights at the beginning of our week in Mallorca. It really is a special hotel - the building is amazing and the staff are all so very friendly. Luckily we had booked dinner at the restaurant on our first night as it is closed on Sundays. Dinner was amazing and a great start to our holiday. I am a breakfast person and the breakfast at this hotel is just about the best I have ever eaten - fantastic selection of fruits, yogurt, mueslis, artisan bread, cold meats, cheese etc. All wonderful. Monica who serves the breakfast is so welcoming and fun - a really lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The old Convent de la Missio, built during the seventeenth century for the purpose of educating missionaries, stands surrounded by small streets and courtyards with gardens in Palma's old town centre. Today, having undergone careful renovation, it has become an exclusive hotel where elegance blends with serenity, resulting in a unique space, full of beauty and immersed in art, distinguished for its tranquility and harmony ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Convent de la Missio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Convent De La Missio Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Convent De La Missio Palma De Mallorca, Majorca