Had been looking forward to a nice quiet stay here after hearing great things. Very deflated though. Room reminded me of a modern hospital room rather than a swanky hotel. More life and colour is badly needed and a bit more thought into the comfort of the rooms too however I did appreciate the good quality toiletries supplied. Breakfast was good apart from one day when it was not as fresh as usual. Another bad point. Did experience some noise from outside which disrupted my rest somewhat. Would not return and feel this hotel is overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The old Convent de la Missio, built during the seventeenth century for the purpose of educating missionaries, stands surrounded by small streets and courtyards with gardens in Palma's old town centre. Today, having undergone careful renovation, it has become an exclusive hotel where elegance blends with serenity, resulting in a unique space, full of beauty and immersed in art, distinguished for its tranquility and harmony ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Convent de la Missio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Convent De La Missio Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Convent De La Missio Palma De Mallorca, Majorca