The recommendation by the Wallpaper City Guide is well deserved. The design is clean, stark and modern - just brilliant. Service is personal and warm - every staff member we encountered beamed with the pride befitting an owner of the hotel.
Breakfast was great - and I can certainly recommend dining at the Simply Fosh restaurant for dinner, the degustation was world class.
Location is perfect, a quiet street, yet 5 minutes walk in any direction takes you to in turn the main shopping drag, restaurants or the cathedral. And it's just 10 minutes from the sea or cycle hire spots.
Highly recommended for a boutique, luxe experience - a fantastic long weekend city break destination for sun, sea, food and drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The old Convent de la Missio, built during the seventeenth century for the purpose of educating missionaries, stands surrounded by small streets and courtyards with gardens in Palma's old town centre. Today, having undergone careful renovation, it has become an exclusive hotel where elegance blends with serenity, resulting in a unique space, full of beauty and immersed in art, distinguished for its tranquility and harmony ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Convent de la Missio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Convent De La Missio Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Convent De La Missio Palma De Mallorca, Majorca