A very enjoyable short break spent at this hotel,spent time time finding a marina front hotel and was deternined to get a seaview room.Discovered that for a further 5euros per night we could upgrade to a Premier room and it was very much worth it.The quality of the room and the front facing high floor position (1105)provided us with the most stunning views possible.
The breakfast as previously reported on other review sites was simply wonderful,the choice of hot and cold buffet items made one reluctant to get up and leave !
The staff on reception were pleasant ,but not very effective when we pointed out around four times, that the TV was not working,it was not a big issue though ,when we were rarely in .The only other gripe would be a low water pressure on the shower,which I suspect will be due to a high floor position and the demand for water in the early evening.
The bar lounge is very comfortable,but during our stay we found it was not popular ,even though prices were cheaper, than we discovered in nearby bars.
A fifteen minute stroll takes you into the old town area behind the Cathedral,where we found the best eating places,on the last night we ate at somewhere called Paloma nearby to the well known bar called Abaco,it was an excellent meal made more enjoyable by very good service.
Really enjoyed the trip around the city on and off the touring Citybus ,and we also visited the amazing Cathedral, to view the wonderful stained glass windows and religous history .
Palma ,is a great place to visit for a short break,and this hotel is in a good position to tour the sights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TRYP Palma Bellver is located in the heart of the Paseo Maritimo seafront promenade and overlooks the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. Its strategic location in the heart of the city, its personalised service, and its excellent facilities make it the ideal choice for your stay in Mallorca. Near the hotel guests can visit the city's main attractions, such as the Cathedral, the Es Baluard museum of contemporary art, the historic Bellver Castle, as well as the city's main entertainment areas. TRYP Palma Bellver offers you the chance to discover the city's daytime and evening activities thanks to a location opposite the marina and just a few minutes walk from the trendy bars and restaurants and the major shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Melia, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TRYP Palma Bellver Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Bellver Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Hotel Bellver
- TRYP Palma Bellver Hotel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca