After seeing a lot of good comments on the Internet, I booked a junior suite in the Puro Hotel during my business trip to Mallorca. The staff was very friendly, and I was impressed when I saw my room. It was quite big, clean and I loved the bathroom! The first two nights I slept good, because I was still tired from the trip, but the 3rd night, a Friday night, was terrible. The windows are very thin and there was a lot of noise caused by the (party-) people in the street, all night long. Other comments I want to share with the hotel staff are: I missed some details in the bathroom like vanity kit, shoe shine and a shower cap. Also the toilet flush is very annoying to use, due to a water saving system you have to push like 20 times before it works.
Conclusion: I had a nice stay, (very!) friendly staff but some details need a bit more attention
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the modern and cosmopolitan Traveller. Purohotel Palma is a boutique hotel offering barefoot luxury in the heart of the old town of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Purohotel Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puro Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Purohotel Palma Palma De Mallorca, Majorca