“Perfect !”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Perfect !”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant on a weekday evening. The waiters were very welcoming and extremely friendly right from the start. Our waiter was helpful, humourous and the service was just perfect. We were very well advised and they even offered us a free drink at the end of the meal.
There were mainly locals there, so the place was not crowded with tourists, which in general bodes well. All in all this is an excellent, reasonably-priced, classy restaurant. We'll definitely be back.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
worcs
“no contact”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

sorry but I cant rate it .What I can tell you is that I have sent them 3 e mails asking for a table reservation through 3 sources (including trip advisor ) and not once received the courtesy of a reply

Visited May 2014
4 Thank patbrownett
Budapest
“I used to be a 'seafood - sceptic' - not any more”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was there with a group of people - celebrating business. I am normally not a big fan of seafood, but this restaurant managed to change my habits. I loved the starters (we had several), and also the paellas - that are actually my local friends call 'rices' and not paellas. Nice portions, really helpful waiters, who are proud of what and how they do.

• Visited August 2013
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and great fun”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The service was excellent and very friendly. The food was top class and the waiting staff helpful. I wanted a paella without peppers and this was provided without any fuss at all and was superb. A wonderful and fun experience.

Visited February 2014
Pennsylvania
“Superb Seafood and more”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Upon first glance the restaurant seemed like any other nice restaurant. After sitting and receiving amazing service from the owner and several servers, this place showed its true colors. The food was amazing and the portions are clearly too large. They pride themselves on giving you enough food. We ordered 3 portions for 4 people and it was still too much.
Top notch seafood and brilliant service. Thanks for a great meal in Mallorca!

• Visited January 2014