“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: European, Central European
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Recommended by our holiday reps at Hotel Haiti who said they eat here all the time. Its situated on the main pedestrian strip I would recommend that you book a table if eating after 7.30 as it gets really busy and as soon as you leave your table people sit down.

I had sirloin steak and it was delicious, my partner was jealous as he had chicken and my meal was bigger than his! Was really good quality food and quite cheap compared to some of the other meals we had eaten in various restaurants on the sea front, even my 3 year old said he loved his meal and wanted to go in again on other days when we walked past.

The staff are lovely, really friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Excellent value for money.

• Visited August 2013